Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Holidays and Current Progress

Here's a late Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to all who read this.

This will be my final update of the year. Like I said in my last post I started from scratch, but I did quickly run into some problems. Everything is so interconnected and interwoven that going the route I was just isn't make sense any more. So I'm back to my prior method of taking things apart. Once, I've got sound and graphics completely separated out then I'll work on separating out the RSP and the Dynarec/CPU last of all. Then I can take the code I cobbled together and start bring the other parts back in one at a time.

I've been rather busy this month with the Holidays and my schedule overall won't be letting up anytime soon, but I will be working on the code in what little spare time I get. My next post will likely be around the end of next month. Hopefully, I'll have more news by then.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome to hear that you are keeping this alive. I haven't been around the PSP scene for a while, but this project was definitely the most interesting and desirable one for me. Seems like it would be pretty interesting to work on (while daunting). I had taken the college route for engineering, but am branching off into programming since it is moreso what I seem to be good at.

    Out of curiosity, what kind of a background do you have/ would someone need to pursue a project such as this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow estoy impaciente sigue asi animo

    muy bueno espero que pronto nos tengas mas noticias

    ReplyDelete