Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 2

Well as far as I can tell I've removed all non-PSP related code. Including endian and W32 related stuff. Next is the disassembly of the individual parts. First the Sound, then Graphics, finally Controls/SaveTypes. Then I'm going to debug a few nagging menu issues(Namely the alphabetization issues). Afterward, I'll begin the process of writing the new thread management code for Daedalus. Then after that is done and I have the ability to run the CPU on either the ME or SP, I will bring back the Controls/SaveTypes first(And work to get as many games as possible booting while the CPU is on the ME or SP). Next will be graphics then I can begin running performance numbers(after writing my new profiling code to better work with the new system). I hope to be at this point in a few weeks to a month, but it might be longer. I have a few things coming up next month and one in particular that will take me away from DX64 for a week. On top of that as I bring each section back in I'll be looking at the bugs in each and doing what I can to clean up, comment, and optimize the code, so in the end this part may take a while, but I'll keep you informed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment